Volubus is a company in the Krakow startup scene. Relocated from Berlin, Germany, we’ve chosen Krakow as the location for our operational office and we’re here building a team of dedicated professionals to bring the world the next level of bus booking. The company provides a technology solution for travellers and organizations to book and manage group transport by bus or coach around the world. Utilising optimised industry data and technology, the company connects the booker with local ground transport operators, whilst providing high level customer care and support from the beginning to the end of the service.
This Marketing Assistant role involves a diverse set of responsibilities, ranging from SEO tasks to user research and visual content creation. Working in this position, you will be expected to contribute to the overall success of marketing campaigns and initiatives across various platforms.
- Support in the implementation of SEO outreach for link-building with websites and influencers.
- Assisting in the optimization of meta tags, headings, and content for improved search engine performance.
- Support in conducting research for SEO content briefs
- Craft compelling ad copy aligned with objectives and audience.
- Assisting in user research for marketing insights.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to integrate user feedback into marketing campaigns.
- You are a high-level English speaker
- Major studies (finished or ongoing) – Marketing, Management
- You are interested in career development in the marketing area
- You are a very creative person
- You have strong analytical competencies
- You have a proactive approach to tasks, showing initiative and a drive for results
- You are a smooth user of Excel and G Suite
- You have good communication and relationship-building skills
- You are open-minded and are not afraid of asking the questions
- You have a strong desire to learn and develop new skills
- You are ambitious and responsible
- You enjoy working as part of a team
Additional bonus skills
- You have your own first professional experience in the marketing area
- Other languages
- Fun and energetic work environment
- Flexible work hours
- Flexible remote work policy
- Office in the heart of central Krakow
- Team activities
- MultiSport card
- Private health insurance